9 New Places to Eat in the East Side
Article by: Steve Triedman | www.EastSideMonthly.com | Click for Full Article
1. Chomp Kitchen & Drinks - Refined Comfort Food and Burgers (long time client of ours)
2. Tallulah's Taqueria - Chicano Cuisine "On-The-Go"
3. PVDonuts - Gourmet/Specialty Donuts
4. Aleppo Sweets - Authentic Syrian Bakery & Cafe
5. Silver Star Bakery - Artisan Breads & Gourmet Portuguese Bakery
6. Noodles 102 - Asian Noodle House
7. Malachi's Cafe - Local Breakfast Cafe
8. Like No Udder - Vegan Ice Cream
9. Bee's Thai Cuisine - Authentic Thai Food
All of these great restaurants on Ives Street in the East Side are open, or will be opening by the end of the year! Make sure you check them out and let us know what you think of them! We got this list from a fantastic article on www.EastSideMonthly.com, find the full article here.